Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much is enough?

Distinguished Community Member

thank you to the mederators for fixing this.
    Rose Skypilot Steve is who I am. I am an ordained Minister with a college degree. I am now using my proper name and signification. Thank you for your reply. I feel like a poitical football and as I said in my post, I am mas as all get out and will not take it any more. My and roses post are now gone again - I do a refresh and I get nothing - is it my computer or have I stepped on a nerve with The VA? How about it mods

2. The following user says "thanks"

Moderator - is it my computer because once again my post and that of Rose is gone?

4. The following user says "thanks"

Moderator Thank You - I think I am having computer problems on my end so thank you for your patience with me. I have been here many years and respect this forum and TOS and you people that give your time to keep it running
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve

6. The following user says "thanks"

Alex,

I think something might be wrong with your computer. Perhaps try rebooting?

You have not violated any TOS.

Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

8. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Mod 7 - I think I know what happened - I neglected to look at the page count and by going up or down a page, there it was. Thank YOU
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Thank You - As I said in my previous posts - PM me as I don't discuss the VA anymore, unless you have dealt with them, Like both of us have, it is hard to understand. If I am wrong to feel this way, please let me know.
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve
    ( yes, I am an ordained Minister now - my faith sustains me)

14. The following user says "thanks"

Thank YOU Mike

16. The following user says "thanks"

Thank you Agate - I had an ad in the paper that I could not afford, Got two responses that did not work out. I don't think$325. a month is too much for a room in a three bedroom ranch house is too much, esp. when utilities are included and only a $100. Sec. deposit. I have re- run the ad with the above and hope to get a response - I will have to get a tenant or my creditors will be very pissed as I have spent a long time getting a good credit rating and now I have to deal with my dear Cynthia's accounts,(2) on which I was a authorized user so therefore liable for the debt. I will figure out a way to pay them - I am very old school and was brought up to pay my bills. they will get paid. Thank you for your
    concern. I have cut out all sugar in my diet( except for beer) and am wrking on that. I don't want diabetes,My mom had it, I know it is hereditary and it scares me to death after seeing what my mm went through, not to mention my boss,who had to have a foot AMPUTATED, but he too was old school and soldiered on (I will not speak of the horrrors the VA inflicted) thank you for your concern.
    Blessings
    Skypilotsteve

18. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alex44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you Agate - I had an ad in the paper that I could not afford, Got two responses that did not work out. I don't think$325. a month is too much for a room in a three bedroom ranch house is too much, esp. when utilities are included and only a $100. Sec. deposit. I have re- run the ad with the above and hope to get a response - I will have to get a tenant or my creditors will be very pissed as I have spent a long time getting a good credit rating and now I have to deal with my dear Cynthia's accounts,(2) on which I was a authorized user so therefore liable for the debt. I will figure out a way to pay them - I am very old school and was brought up to pay my bills. they will get paid. Thank you for your
    concern. I have cut out all sugar in my diet( except for beer) and am wrking on that. I don't want diabetes,My mom had it, I know it is hereditary and it scares me to death after seeing what my mm went through, not to mention my boss,who had to have a foot AMPUTATED, but he too was old school and soldiered on (I will not speak of the horrrors the VA inflicted) thank you for your concern.
    Blessings
    Skypilotsteve
    I'm sorry your boss had a foot amputated! :( We disabled solider on because life is worth living.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/cripsnotcreeps.php

20. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast