Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much is enough?

Distinguished Community Member

I will wait till Friday when I pass judgement, and it IS my place since I am the patient. I am now furious. First, I get no ride home - they (VA) picked me up - no one there could figure out my transport - if not for a good friend who had to come 15 miles to get me -n I am quite sure at 4:30 that I would have been asked to leave - And then a $30. cab ride that I can ill afford. Then I get my labs - I have a urinary tract infection - No mention by my RNP. then I find out the "blue button " where you can access your medical records has been redacted, My RNP had a conversation with my pysc. about the morphine and Xanax and agreed it was ok. it is now GONE from the record. I may have a copy and their are other ways of getting the real record. She is on record as saying that she doubts I can ever come off it - this is probably true IF she wants me to follow her advice about drinking and such. There are always options. Finally, I know my phone does not always ring, but not even a voice mail from Transportation or the patient advocate. I served my country - this is , well you know, TOS and all that otherwise this post would be very Blue - I respect this forum and will be here as long as I have a connection. I signed on the dotted line to have my butt shoot off - what do I get - a political football thanks to the drug seekers and heroin addicts, whom I have a great compassion for. a lot of them have chronic pain and have nowhere to go god forbid they get fentanyl. I am tired, one thing after another is being taken from me, First Cynthia, now my pain meds, she is going to cut me back, suger, no big deal, I love fresh fruit , so I will see what the Psyc. says Friday about my Xanax - it has been a godsend in this time of troubles, I have already tapered down from 4 to 3Mg. tok quite a bit of effort, I almost had a seizure in florida when I did not get my meds - I was on the edge and starting to shake, I was able to pray and meditate until it passes and I could get to the clinic. Seizures are NOT fun, neither and they have no business after twenty years of doing this to me. I am considering going back to my Medicaid Primary for everything But P/M - reasons best left to me. I am disgusted with things and I will not sell my house unless I see one in Bisbee, AZ. a haven for Children of the 60's (Hippies) as I am a child of the sixty's so we shall see - but only if I get my price. Sorry this is long but I am fed up and like the guy in the movie shouted out his window - I am Mad as H--- and I am not going to take it anymore.
    Blessings to all
    Skypilot Steve
    My Faith will sustain me.
    I may be having a hard time BUT "God Bless Texas" I am praying for them and sending a little to help. My troubles seem so minor compared to theirs.
    Skypilot Steve
    Last edited by alex44; 08-29-2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Wanted to add

2. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Modeerator - where did my post go?

4. The following user says "thanks"

Hello alex,

I see your post right above the post asking me where your post went. Perhaps you had to refresh the page, perhaps it was just a temporary blip. I can't give a reason why you didn't see it, but all is well.

I also read this thread and I am sorry for all your physical problems bothering you while you're still mourning Cynthia. It doesn't seem fair that you're carrying such heavy burdens right now.

Please check out the amount of sugar in your Arizona iced tea, also. Almost all bottled and canned drinks have high amounts of sugar or high fructose corn syrup in them. I think Arizona iced tea has an unsweetened version.

Take care of yourself, alex and I hope some of your troubles ease over time.

Last edited by Moderator #7; 08-30-2017 at 07:22 AM.
    Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Ok Mederator#7 - where is my post, I do not belive I violated T.O.S.?

8. The following user says "thanks"

Thank You #7. I am drinking cheap bottled water when I am thirsty -I totally get it about the AZ ice tea and such, Thank you for your kindness.
    Blessings
    Skypilot Steve

10. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Alex,

I don't know why you aren't seeing your post. Please write out what you are seeing.

You have not violated any of the TOS.

Moderator #7

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people whose posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore

One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

12. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

I see your post (post #11 in this thread) written at 11:50PM on 8-29-17 just after funnylegs talking about beer. Is the post you're looking for the one where you say you found out you have a UTI due to reading the labs and not from your RNP?
    I see no indication that it is in moderation or hidden from view.
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

14. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alex44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will wait till Friday when I pass judgement, and it IS my place since I am the patient. I am now furious. First, I get no ride home - they (VA) picked me up - no one there could figure out my transport - if not for a good friend who had to come 15 miles to get me -n I am quite sure at 4:30 that I would have been asked to leave - And then a $30. cab ride that I can ill afford. Then I get my labs - I have a urinary tract infection - No mention by my RNP. then I find out the "blue button " where you can access your medical records has been redacted, My RNP had a conversation with my pysc. about the morphine and Xanax and agreed it was ok. it is now GONE from the record. I may have a copy and their are other ways of getting the real record. She is on record as saying that she doubts I can ever come off it - this is probably true IF she wants me to follow her advice about drinking and such. There are always options. Finally, I know my phone does not always ring, but not even a voice mail from Transportation or the patient advocate. I served my country - this is , well you know, TOS and all that otherwise this post would be very Blue - I respect this forum and will be here as long as I have a connection. I signed on the dotted line to have my butt shoot off - what do I get - a political football thanks to the drug seekers and heroin addicts, whom I have a great compassion for. a lot of them have chronic pain and have nowhere to go god forbid they get fentanyl. I am tired, one thing after another is being taken from me, First Cynthia, now my pain meds, she is going to cut me back, suger, no big deal, I love fresh fruit , so I will see what the Psyc. says Friday about my Xanax - it has been a godsend in this time of troubles, I have already tapered down from 4 to 3Mg. tok quite a bit of effort, I almost had a seizure in florida when I did not get my meds - I was on the edge and starting to shake, I was able to pray and meditate until it passes and I could get to the clinic. Seizures are NOT fun, neither and they have no business after twenty years of doing this to me. I am considering going back to my Medicaid Primary for everything But P/M - reasons best left to me. I am disgusted with things and I will not sell my house unless I see one in Bisbee, AZ. a haven for Children of the 60's (Hippies) as I am a child of the sixty's so we shall see - but only if I get my price. Sorry this is long but I am fed up and like the guy in the movie shouted out his window - I am Mad as H--- and I am not going to take it anymore.
    Blessings to all
    Skypilot Steve
    My Faith will sustain me.
    I may be having a hard time BUT "God Bless Texas" I am praying for them and sending a little to help. My troubles seem so minor compared to theirs.
    Skypilot Steve
    ((((((alex/Steve)))))) ~

Is this the post that you are missing on your screen? Or did you write another post after this one, and that is the missing one?

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

16. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Modwerator my post and earth mother to angels (rose) Qhere are they - they seem to have legs and disappear

18. The following user says "thanks"

Rose this is indeed the post - it comes and goes - I do my best to abide TOS and sdon't believe I have done anything wrong.

20. The following user says "thanks"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast