Jonathan's Graduation and Prom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan's Graduation and Prom

Jonathan graduated from high school and went to his senior prom last month. I wanted to share a few pictures with everyone. Jonathan will be attending the community college near our house. I couldn't have asked for a better high school experience for him. He had a great time and was well liked by his peers and teachers. He was very active in school. He played football, bowled on the bowling team, and managed the baseball team. He worked very hard to be able to graduate with his class.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg
    I don't know why this picture is sideways!
    Marcie
    Last edited by Nick,Brian,andJon'sMom; 07-12-2017, 08:37 PM.

((((((Marcie)))))) ~

Even sideways, your Jonathan is a very handsome young man! Jonathan is dashing in his tuxedo!

You must be bursting with pride over all of his accomplishments and achievements throughout high school. How wonderful to hear praise for his school in providing him the education he needed to succeed. What a blessing!

Thank you so much for sharing these photos with us, Marcie. Please keep us updated ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing your story. So glad he had a great high school experience! He is a very handsome young man. I wish him great success in college. Great pictures!!
      Mary Grace

Comment

Congratulations! I wish him the best of success in the adventure that is community college!
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
        X