- I have had daily headaches for around 4 months now, especially in the morning. It feels like constant pressure, and always worse after sleep.
- Blurred vision at times
- Loss of balance at times (running into walls, accidentally broke a hanging picture recently). Maybe unrelated, but still.
- Bad nausea. Some days are worse than others, but often bad in the morning. Side note: not pregnant. This has been going on for months, and still the same.
- Tingly feeling on my head, and sometimes that with a mix of numbness on my face.
- Had an MRI done, waiting to hear results but do have a CD with the images.
- MRI (large brain bulge in front one the one) black dots, not symmetrical, uneven center nerve T part, ...
- No known biological family history
- All of these symptoms are new within the last 4-ish months or so.
So sorry if way too much info, just trying to get what I can think of.
I would love to upload pictures, but it looks like that is not an option here.
Any information and/or knowledge would be amazing. Thank you so much!
- Rainbow Brain :)