Thread: Last Man Standing

Distinguished Community Member

Question Last Man Standing

Am I the last one - my last post is exactly that - and that was back in 2016 Early 2016 at that. I have been here a long time and prayed this day would never come when I checked and no new threads and I stop in every now and then. I hope some one will see this before the forum is lost and gone forever. I am aware of the history, having been here and seen the trials and tribulations ( some caused by people running the forums - no names) and we survived that. So now what?
    Blessings to all
    Alex 44
    Skypilot

2. The following user says "thanks"

I for one...certainly miss people...actually arriving to this spot....I look in other places...and I can not find what was found here......yet to write here now is like reading aloud...when there is no one to hear.....

4. The following 2 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Alex)))))) ~

It's good to see you here again. How are you feeling? Are you well now that you've completed your treatments? How is your partner? I've thought of and prayed for you both many times. I pray that you are both now well and healed.

I'm so sorry that this forum isn't active any longer. Most of our forums are empty these days, and it is unfortunate and saddening. But we're still here, and as long as we're still here, BrainTalk will continue. I feel fairly sure of that.

Maybe what this forum needs is someone to get the party started? Why don't you try that? Start posting and see whether it generates any activity. If old members don't return, perhaps new members will join, if they see activity on the forum.

Perhaps there is a group on Facebook, where former members hang out. I'm not on Facebook, but if you are, you might search for such a group. I know that several other BT forums gravitated to Facebook.

Be well. Keep the faith.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 47, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

6. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is just a thought, alex44. If you know anyone with a neurological disorder that is listed here, why not give the URL for the BrainTalk board to that person and explain about what it is? Word of mouth is sometimes a way to jumpstart things a bit.

There are some people still here though unfortunately it looks as if Chronic Pain needs some contributors.

These forums have been through some rough times. Glad you're still here. Looks as if hummer hasn't totally given up either.
    I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great many things, and I have succeeded fairly well.
    --Robert Benchley

MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07-5/15/10. Member of MS forum here since 2001.