Thread: PN helped by taking Vitamins!

New Community Member

Default PN helped by taking Vitamins!

Hi all...i'm so thankful that I discovered BT ages ago, i've not posted for a very long LONG time...long story why, anyway, I'm so grateful for the lifesaving help I received here about taking Methyl B12...i was very fatigued, exhausted to the bone and EMG proved i had PN...so rather than take meds, i went searching for causes of my having PN and found answers here!
    I've also discovered that taking vitamin D also helps as well.
    Blessings to all!...and please take Methyl B12...it healed my PN within 2 months, proven by EMG and NC studies/test!

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((GoingBinkies))))))

BACK TO BRAINTALK!

Wonderful news that you've recovered from PN through vitamin therapy. I'm a strong believer in the benefits of vitamin supplementation, particularly Vitamin D3. Thank you for sharing your experience and your success with us!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 47, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.