PN helped by taking Vitamins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PN helped by taking Vitamins!

Hi all...i'm so thankful that I discovered BT ages ago, i've not posted for a very long LONG time...long story why, anyway, I'm so grateful for the lifesaving help I received here about taking Methyl B12...i was very fatigued, exhausted to the bone and EMG proved i had PN...so rather than take meds, i went searching for causes of my having PN and found answers here!
    I've also discovered that taking vitamin D also helps as well.
    Blessings to all!...and please take Methyl B12...it healed my PN within 2 months, proven by EMG and NC studies/test!

((((((GoingBinkies))))))

BACK TO BRAINTALK!

Wonderful news that you've recovered from PN through vitamin therapy. I'm a strong believer in the benefits of vitamin supplementation, particularly Vitamin D3. Thank you for sharing your experience and your success with us!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Rose...I think was YOU who helped me decades ago. I was so ill after my having AVM and bowel surgery...then all my trobles really began
      due to B12 deficiency. Am ever so grateful someone suggested I take Methyl B12 and that's what helped me so much.
      Blessings to you!
      Zelda Zelda

Comment

((((((Zelda Zelda)))))) ~

BACK TO BRAINTALK!

Please forgive me for not remembering helping you, but if I did, I'm so glad it worked.

I wish the forums were more active for you. Unfortunately, many people left, and the posts dwindled to a precious few.

I'm happy you've returned. Perhaps more will follow your lead.

Blessings and good health to you too!

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

do you take the organic ones?

Comment

Hey, I'm new here, coming from the spine forum. But having developed bilateral symptoms of PN over the past three years I happened to see your post. My neurologist tested the nerve conduction in my long long long time messed up right leg (20 years) due to a herniated L4 L5 disc that was operated on too late. He was looking to see if I had PN, which he says I do not. But I have the symptoms of it in both feet, and it's climbing up past my ankles. Anyway, he told me to get back to my spine surgeon, but in the meantime to take Alpha Lipoic Acid (he said get it from GNC) and take 300mg twice a day for the symptoms. He has a ton of patients with diabetic PN and they all seem to respond to Alpha Lipoic Acid.
            ell, let me tell you guys, it works! And it didn't take long, maybe a week or two, for me to notice the difference.
            I read somewhere that it's even better taken with flaxseed oil, so I got some at GNC, 13,000 units per capsule, and have been taking it, but, although it has great benefits as a supplement, I haven't seen any more benefit than just the Alpha Lipoic Acid on it's own.

Comment

Welcome back, Moondriver! There's some evidence supporting alpha-lipoic acid as a treatment for PN:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
              X