No announcement yet.

Our Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After hearing your story about the stolen supplies I'm staying home waiting for the Christmas stuff I ordered, just in case.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

It's a good thing to keep an eye out for sure. I ordered supplies for Jon today, and our supplier (who is a wonderful, caring person) said, "It's not just you. It's happening to a lot of people. It's the world we live in today."

Hope everything gets to you safely.

Love & Light,

Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Originally posted by Earth Mother 2 Angels View Post
        ((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

It's a good thing to keep an eye out for sure. I ordered supplies for Jon today, and our supplier (who is a wonderful, caring person) said, "It's not just you. It's happening to a lot of people. It's the world we live in today."

Hope everything gets to you safely.

Love & Light,

Rose
        Very true unfortunately. I got everything! :)
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

What the hell? I can't believe that. I hope you get the issue taken care of, and got his supplies replaced. Goes to show you that there are a lot of sick people in this world, who think just because they see boxes on the porch, automatically assume that they are Christmas gifts, or something they might want for themselves. I don't know what I would do if somebody did that to my fiancé, as he and I are both blind and he uses CPAP at night.

Comment

Working...
          X