Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 436893113133138139140141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,428 of 1428

Thread: Politics

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

Obama’s stature becomes increasingly elevated. With the DT destructiveness, he unwittingly elevates Obama in others eyes, IMO

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

BBS, DT is too stupid to realize this. It also does not apply to his base who still follow blindly down that red meat path.
    Virginia

4. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member BBS1951's Avatar

Read an article in WaPo today online describing the chaotic immigration meeting. To me it sounds like the man is in early dementia, or his personality is unraveling.

6. The following 4 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

I think it is probably a personality disorder along with a total lake of empathy for anyone outside of himself.
    Virginia

8. The following 3 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

I listened to the White House physician's press briefing about DT's physical. According to him, DT's health is excellent, and it should remain excellent for the rest of his presidency.

He administered a cognitive assessment test, and DT scored 30/30. WH doc said that DT is sharp and shows no signs of
    dementia.

Here's the test DT took:

http://dementia.ie/images/uploads/si...nglish_7_1.pdf

DT sleeps 4-5 hours a day/night. Doc says that that's all some people need. Uh ... no ... that's not what research tells us.

DT's vision is 20/30.

The WH doc said that DT's weight is 239 pounds. I don't believe that for a second. He weighed (purportedly) 236 during the campaign. It's obvious that he's gained more than 3 pounds in a year!!

DT has high cholesterol and takes a statin (lowest dose, per WH doc). Doc has prescribed diet and exercise.

Doc said that the reason DT recently slurred his speech and drank water with both of his hands was because Doc had prescribed sudafed to dry up secretions. DT just got too dry.

DT had an ECG and a chest CAT scan. Heart and lungs look great! Calcium level is high (hyperparathyroid issue comes to mind, but wasn't mentioned.)

Doc declared that DT's health is a product of good genes.

WH Doc spoke very rapidly and seemed a bit nervous.

Jim and I didn't believe a word he said.

Do you?

Love & Light,

Rose

PS: Next year, DT gets a colonoscopy. Wonder what they'll find there?!
    Last edited by Earth Mother 2 Angels; Yesterday at 10:22 PM.
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BBS, DT is too stupid to realize this. It also does not apply to his base who still follow blindly down that red meat path.
    Yes! yes! yes! Yesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar

“PS: Next year, DT gets a colonoscopy. Wonder what they'll find there?!”

Ah,,,let me guess. ****holes?
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Distinguished Community Member Frog42's Avatar

Plus a lot of hot,smelly air!

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 436893113133138139140141142143