Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ran away from forum and took my troll toys -- but where is MARK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran away from forum and took my troll toys -- but where is MARK?

Oh, I ran away several months ago. It is tough running for trolls, we have these strange feet.

So, I have not really changed my opinion about recent forum changes and have no plans to become a regular poster (although it would probably be good for me, not so much for you) but my feeble troll brain was thinking about Mark N., a steadfast poster who stayed the course despite no answers and no help, so, in some sort of troll empathy moment I thought I might reach out, although I am afraid of what I might hear.

So, any word on Mark N.? Have to give him a salute, regardless.

And, yes, I do know the odds of this being answered are slim and none, but we trolls are nothing but stubborn.

And, yes, the second paragraph contains one of the longest run-on sentences I have ever written...shows I was thinking about Mark.
    Last edited by HellBoundTroll; 08-01-2016, 06:16 PM.

((((((Dave)))))) ~

Good to see you here again!

Maybe Mark just followed all of the rest of the members, after wearying of keeping the forum running, without participation. Basically, if people don't post, the forums wither away to nothing. Sadly ...

Hope that you are feeling well, and that Mark sees your post and replies to tell us that he's well too.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Troll and Earth mother, yes I took a break and doubt I will be a regular as traffic just never has picked up and I have tried to simplify my life so I have dropped several forums IE facebook, BT. and others. Of course I wonder if getting a Golden Retriever puppy this Saturday is simplifying my life. I do know the puppy will add to our lives as my wife and I are both excited to have another Golden Retriever in our family. The only concern is a small one, how will our cat respond to the intruder since he won't be the center of attention any more.

Troll thanks for asking about me as I think of you Earth other and others now and then. We were here when this was a wild unregulated site through the various changes to the site. I miss the wild say what you think forum of old but life moves on.
      1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
      2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Comment

((((((Mark)))))) ~

Good to see you again! I hope Dave will stop by soon to see your reply.

Your puppy and cat will figure it out. Probably will become best friends!

Love & Light,

Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Mark:

You do exist! Hooray!

One of the best things you can do is have a dog. The medical studies support all the great things they do for your health -- including making you walk in the snow, even when you really, really do not want to do it. It is also one of the best things that make you GET UP in the morning with a purpose, just in case jobs, family or other factors do not stimulate you enough.

So, I understand quite well why you have exited, stage left (that's from some old cartoon, I think) and, of course, wish you all the best with where your life takes you.

Of course, without you (and IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY), this forum is absolutely going to be dead as a doornail, but it pretty much was anyway.

Again, best to you, and as my dad always said about people that he really respected "Mark is a real person."

Dave (hmm, I even toned down my troll persona for Mark, that says something!)

Comment

Working...
          X