Disabled people Murdered in Japan for being disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disabled people Murdered in Japan for being disabled

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... So sorry to post something so dark and depressing but I thought it was very important for you all to see.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Prevention

((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

As with every mass murder, this is horrific. Unlike recent mass murders (Orlando, Nice), it wasn't motivated by religion or politics, or revenge (Dallas). This murderer believed that persons with disabilities are valueless.

An excerpt from the article you linked:

Authorities said he had been “involuntarily committed” to hospital on 19 February, after police in Tsukui, located 50km south-west of Tokyo, contacted him in response to a letter he had attempted to pass to the speaker of the lower house of Japan’s parliament.

In the letter, Uematsu argued that the government should permit euthanasia for disabled people, said he would be willing to carry out such killings himself, and detailed how he would do it.

“I envision a world where a person with multiple disabilities can be euthanised, with an agreement from the guardians, when it is difficult for the person to carry out household and social activities,” the letter said.

Uematsu’s letter said he could “wipe out a total of 470 disabled individuals” by targeting two facilities for disabled people during the night shift, “when staffing is low”.

“The act will be carried out speedily, and definitely without harming the staff. After wiping out the 260 people in two facilities, I will turn myself in.”

He was released from hospital on 2 March after a doctor deemed his condition had improved, a Sagamihara town official said. While in hospital, Uematsu was diagnosed as suffering from paranoia as well as being dependent on cannabis, the official added.

In his warped mind, he might believe that the killing of 19 truly innocent and extremely vulnerable people was for their benefit, as though he was doing them a favor by ending their suffering. He offered to get consent from the patients' guardians, in his bizarre letter warning of his plan.

What is most concerning is that he was detained and then released, when a doctor determined "his condition had improved."

How does a person, who openly threatens to murder nearly 500 people in their sleep, improve in less than a month? Only a sociopath, psychopath, delusional and criminally insane person would even think of such a scenario. There is no cure for this mental illness. So, I strongly feel that a portion of the blame for the deaths of the 19 patients rests with that physician, who deemed this murderer to be well enough to be released.

These 19 people would still be alive today, if this murderer had not been released to carry out his perverted carnage.

Historically over the past few decades, it is obvious that mass murderers were ticking bombs, and somebody knew that was the case, but allowed them to be free to commit their unspeakable crimes. This is the result of people falling between the cracks in the System.

And those precious souls who perished in this Japanese facility were what is referred to now as "soft targets." The softest targets of all, because they are sleeping and defenseless to fight their attacker.

I pray daily for peace and an end to the slaughter. But I'm realistic, and I see that as long as authorities, who are "in the know," don't act, mass murders will never end.

May God help us. Amen.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Horrifying
      Last edited by agate; 11-04-2016, 10:16 PM.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Ableist murderer in Japan sentenced to death penalty Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... May this evil (bleep) rot in hell!
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
        X