Thread: Started CBD Oil

Distinguished Community Member

Default Started CBD Oil

Hi Folks,

I hope all of you are doing well it's been a long time since I've posted here. I wanted to let you know that I have started using cbd oil to see if it will help reduce or stop my seizures even more.
    Since it's become legal now it's no problem to buy it and you don't get high from it. If anyone is interested check out healthy hemp oil they have different types of hemp oil for all different medical problems from epilepsy, MS, headaches, back pain, anxiety and much more.

I bought the mouth spray that has a peppermint taste I started out with squirting 2 squirts in my mouth once a day but I will tell you that made me really tired so I cut it back to just one squirt a day and you have to do it at the same time each day. I will know in 2 weeks if it works and if it doesn't I get my money back so I can't complain. I'm glad you don't smoke it but they have other types besides the oil they have pastes you can put on your skin, the type you can use as a vaporizer and breathe it in and much more.
    I wish all of you only the best and May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

((((((Sue)))))) ~

How wonderful to see you here again! I've missed you and wondered how you are.

Is your neuro monitoring your CBD oil? Since you mentioned that two squirts made you tired, and you cut back to one squirt on your own volition, I'm guessing that you are in charge of what and how much you take. Is that correct?

I'm praying that with the CBD oil you will be seizure free! Please keep us informed of your progress and experience.

You are an amazing, strong woman, Sue. God Bless You!!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Rose,

It's good to here from you again. The neuro I saw last yr. wanted me to try the medical marijuana so I found out that the CBD oil is just as good and it has a little medical marijuana in it. So far things
    have been going really well since I cut back to one squirt a day I don't feel tired and another thing I like about the CBD oil is that it helps with back pain which I have every now and then. Since I'm drug
    resistant this is my only chance of being seizure free.

Thank you for your prays and May God Bless you,

Sue