Thread: Food Court

Distinguished Community Member howdydave's Avatar

Default Food Court

Sorry to see that we lost everything in the Food Court.
    Dave
    Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
    www.howdydave.com

Blog Entries

Nothing a series of copy and paste sessions can't fix :) Or even a simple copy and paste of the link pointing to the archived data.

Distinguished Community Member houghchrst's Avatar

That's a good idea, a link to the archive helps make it easier than swapping things. I was thinking that some could go through and maybe fill in the 'nevers' and put the last post or the most recent important post from the archive to fill in all the dead spaces so we don't look so empty lol. Would that make a difference if someone were doing a Google search for say Arthritis and that forum is empty would Google pick it up and if it did would it take them to the archive that holds information or to the new us where that particular forum says Never for posts. Did any of that make sense to anybody out there lol, and does anybody know? My head hurts now

Blog Entries

howdydave sparked an idea in my melted brain :) I'm going to create a sticky thread in each forum linking back to it's archived brethren :) I will do this over the weekend.

Distinguished Community Member

as b rain dead as i am i did not have that much trouble copying a post made by smeone that no longer viitgs here. worth keeping it and i really appreciated tghat it was saved and moved from several fAiled shut downs. a lot of things would be nice bur since they are not gone, that is good.