Thyroid disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thyroid disorder

I have autoimmune low thyroid disorder. Does anyone else have this and chronic pain? What do you take for the autoimmune part ? I also have diabetes two.

((((((snapdragon928)))))) ~

TO BRAINTALK!

What are you taking for your thyroid disorder? Synthroid?

When my son was diagnosed with hypothyroid, I found Mary Shomon's site on the internet, which helped me a great deal. We were able to control his thyroid levels through diet (no longer possible, because he is fed a formula via G Tube now). Here's a link to Mary's thyroid site:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Do you know your Vitamin D level? You might need to supplement Vitamin D to boost your immune system. Check with your physician.

Managing a variety of conditions can be difficult, and you need to be sure that all of your medications are compatible. We have a link to information about drugs on the top right hand corner of our forum pages: Drug Info. You can check for adverse reactions and drug interactions on this site:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

I hope this helps you.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Thank you. I supplement with vitamin d already because it was low as I live in Michigan, we don't get enough sun. I also take vitamin c and a pro biotic and vitamin b for the autoimmune stuff. But I always need to learn more so I will check that out. I take levothyroxine.

Comment

Working...
      X