Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: OT - Pets

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hope you got them sobered up sooner or later, Gary. I wouldn't want a herd of drunken goats running around butting into everybody.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hope you got them sobered up sooner or later, Gary. I wouldn't want a herd of drunken goats running around butting into everybody.
    LolololOlolOlol!
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

4. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    One time we had a 55 gallon barrel of apple pulp and I fed a 5 gallon bucket of the pulp, they loved it. There was a problem.....my wife and kids were running the first string into the milk barn so I ran to see what the problem was. There was a whole bunch of milking goats stumbling around and falling down. The apple pulp had started to turn....into ALCOHOL!!!! And they were drunk.
    Did the milk and cheese have a kick to it?

6. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parsi View Post
    Did the milk and cheese have a kick to it?
    I was wondering that as well
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by agate View Post

This is is yet another photo of Phoebe. I'm posting it with my iPad, Sally. I'll send you a message soon about how I did it. I used Photobucket.
    Gorgeous kitty
    Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
    Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
    Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
    Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
    Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
    Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
    Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member

So a stray mutt and a fancy show poodle meet up in a dog park. The mutt, having never seen such a beautiful creature before, comes up to her, barks hello, says, "hey, you're new here; what's your name?" The poodle, rather taken aback by his forward approach, puts her nose up in the air and says, disdainfully, "Phoebe; that's p-h-o-e-b-e.." The mutt backs off, looks at her, says, "I'm Fido; that's P-h-y-d-e-a-u-x".
    Last edited by Catdancer; 02-27-2016 at 01:08 AM.

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uppitycats View Post
    So a stray mutt and a fancy show poodle meet up in a dog park. The mutt, having never seen such a beautiful creature before, comes up to her, barks hello, says, "hey, you're new here; what's your name?" The poodle, rather taken aback by his forward approach, puts her nose up in the air and says, disdainfully, "Phoebe; that's p-h-o-e-b-e.." The mutt backs off, looks at her, says, "I'm Fido; that's P-h-y-d-e-a-u-x".

LOLolOloLol
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678