Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alzheimer-type brain pathology may be transmitted by grafts of dura mater

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Amyloid-β pathology and cerebral amyloid angiopathy are frequent in iatrogenic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease after dural grafting

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

kind regards, terry

Here's the same story from another source Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... I found it very interesting. Thank you for posting!
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Monday, August 1, 2016

What if Alzheimer's is caused by an infectious agent? by Dr. Roberta B. Ness and Terry S. Singeltary Sr.

Comment

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2017

Amyloid-β accumulation in human growth hormone related iatrogenic CJD patients in the UK

kind regards, terry

Comment

What do you think about Lions mane mushroom for alzheimer's prevention? I've compiled some research on the effects of lions mane mushroom here and it's ability for neurite re-growth. Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Comment

Working...
          X