Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chat thread one 1

chat thread one 1

Chat about weather? Yesterday evening we had 3" of snow and it was COLD. This morning it was 9* --- this evening it's warmed up to 23*

Comment

no snow here all winter maybe half an inch

Comment

Hi clouds z & jingle, I remember you. Last week it got up to 60* & this week it might get up to 25* in the afternoon.
        Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Hi lor -- I remember you too!
          This morning it's 55* and we're supposed to get some rain. I hope so -- we need it.
          It's 8:38 AM here and I'm trying to figure out something easy to eat for breakfast. Yesterday afternoon I made a GREAT new spaghetti recipe. Maybe I'll eat some of those leftovers ....... AND some for dinner. I like to cook and delight in finding a new recipe -- especially for candy and cookies.

Comment

Long ago things changed & I missed chit chat. As some of you might remember, in Nov. 2011 I had 3 seizures & my heart stopped. I was in a hospital for a month then in rehab. for 2 months. When I was finally able to get on my computer, The Chit Chat Room was gone. My heart sunk cuz I talked there all the time. Well, I guess I found you! HI ALL!!!!
            Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Originally posted by lor View Post
              Long ago things changed & I missed chit chat. As some of you might remember, in Nov. 2011 I had 3 seizures & my heart stopped. I was in a hospital for a month then in rehab. for 2 months. When I was finally able to get on my computer, The Chit Chat Room was gone. My heart sunk cuz I talked there all the time. Well, I guess I found you! HI ALL!!!!

hi hope youre all doing ok

Comment

Hi everybody ........ it has finally turned summer here. Our high temp today is supposed to be 85!

Comment

Hi everybody ..... it has finally turned autumn here. Our high temp today was 81 !

Comment

Just dropping in to say Hi. I hang out at the MS forum and have been hanging out there since 2001. Now that the whole BrainTalk operation is running with fewer people, maybe it's not a bad idea if some of us reached out more to those on the other forums here.

People with various neurological conditions have a lot in common even if they don't have the same condition.

I'm in a great climate for my particular problem (MS) because the temperature doesn't often get very high or very low. Staying in the 50'-80' F. range works well for me. Subzero temperatures and very hot days create big problems.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Hi agate -- very nice to hear from you. And your avatar is very nice. See mine?

Comment

Originally posted by jingle View Post
                        Hi agate -- very nice to hear from you. And your avatar is very nice. See mine?
                        Thanks! Are the two gray kitties yours? Are they related to each other? They look very contented.
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Hi agate .... they are Peaches and Badcat. In 2010 I went to the local humane society and looked at many, many cats and kittens. These two - a sister and brother probably 8 weeks - were in "the back room" . That's where animals go when they are going to be put down that day. I took these two and it's been a great time for all of us. Peaches is pretty much a normal cat (is there such a thing?) but Badcat is enormous and too happy to be normal. He assumes that every person and the whole world was created for him. When the doorbell rings he runs to the door to see who came to worship him .... he demands to be picked up so he can smell someone's breath.
                          Is your avatar your cat?

Comment

Originally posted by jingle View Post
                            Hi agate .... Badcat is enormous and too happy to be normal. He assumes that every person and the whole world was created for him. When the doorbell rings he runs to the door to see who came to worship him .... he demands to be picked up so he can smell someone's breath.
                            Is your avatar your cat?
                            Badcat is right, of course.

My avatar shows my most recent cat, Phoebe. She died a couple of years ago but I enjoy seeing her photo.

Comment

Working...
                            X