Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chat thread one 1

Distinguished Community Member

Default chat thread one 1

chat thread one 1
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

Distinguished Community Member jingle's Avatar

Chat about weather? Yesterday evening we had 3" of snow and it was COLD. This morning it was 9* --- this evening it's warmed up to 23*

no snow here all winter maybe half an inch
    "'I have done my best.' That is about all the philosophy of living one needs." Lin Yutang

4. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Hi clouds z & jingle, I remember you. Last week it got up to 60* & this week it might get up to 25* in the afternoon.
    Lorraine (lor)

6. The following user says "thanks"

Hi lor -- I remember you too!
    This morning it's 55* and we're supposed to get some rain. I hope so -- we need it.
    It's 8:38 AM here and I'm trying to figure out something easy to eat for breakfast. Yesterday afternoon I made a GREAT new spaghetti recipe. Maybe I'll eat some of those leftovers ....... AND some for dinner. I like to cook and delight in finding a new recipe -- especially for candy and cookies.

8. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member lor's Avatar

Long ago things changed & I missed chit chat. As some of you might remember, in Nov. 2011 I had 3 seizures & my heart stopped. I was in a hospital for a month then in rehab. for 2 months. When I was finally able to get on my computer, The Chit Chat Room was gone. My heart sunk cuz I talked there all the time. Well, I guess I found you! HI ALL!!!!
    Lorraine (lor)

Quote Originally Posted by lor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Long ago things changed & I missed chit chat. As some of you might remember, in Nov. 2011 I had 3 seizures & my heart stopped. I was in a hospital for a month then in rehab. for 2 months. When I was finally able to get on my computer, The Chit Chat Room was gone. My heart sunk cuz I talked there all the time. Well, I guess I found you! HI ALL!!!!

hi hope youre all doing ok

Hi everybody ........ it has finally turned summer here. Our high temp today is supposed to be 85!

Hi everybody ..... it has finally turned autumn here. Our high temp today was 81 !

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just dropping in to say Hi. I hang out at the MS forum and have been hanging out there since 2001. Now that the whole BrainTalk operation is running with fewer people, maybe it's not a bad idea if some of us reached out more to those on the other forums here.

People with various neurological conditions have a lot in common even if they don't have the same condition.

I'm in a great climate for my particular problem (MS) because the temperature doesn't often get very high or very low. Staying in the 50'-80' F. range works well for me. Subzero temperatures and very hot days create big problems.
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast