Thread: good day to all (new member SPMS)

Distinguished Community Member

Default good day to all (new member SPMS)

Hello. I am looking forward to meeting/speaking with ya'll. I have SPMS, Migraines, kidney problems & YES YES YES ---- PAIN. A sense of humour I have, and I am not afraid to uses it! ! ha ha. Thank you for letting me join. Regards. Peace to all.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Infrared Charlotte,

Please feel free to drop in at the multiple sclerosis board here--and maybe let people know a little about yourself.

What part of the world are you in? And that's an interesting user name--is there a story behind it?

I'm one of a couple of Joans on the MS board and am in the Pacific Northwest. I'm sorry that you share this disorder but you might as well talk about it here.

Many people find that their families and friends don't understand even when they're trying to be helpful. A support board can be a place to hang out and just chat with others in the same boat.

Looking forward to reading your posts!
    MS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/07 - 5/10.
    Member of this MS board since 2001.

Distinguished Community Member

Not sure if I am duplicating my answer....but here goes...... I live in Southern Ontario, Canada, My family is quite understanding, I don't understand the crap mt fn body does to me, but my hubby & kids (boy22 & girl25). Also have a diabled cat, tumour on his spine but he is feisty lol-- also have another cat & a dog (mix of Rottweiler, german shepperd & husky. Believe it or not the dog is the one that has the most sweet temperament, will take anything the cats dish out to het, but boy oh boy how she will protect the family.