Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT. iPad Question!

Distinguished Community Member SalpalSally's Avatar

Default OT. iPad Question!

Does anyone know how to copy n post text or pics here or anywhere using ipad?

Do I need an App?
    Last edited by SalpalSally; 12-20-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

2. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member
    Blog Entries

I don't know anything about iPad but I think there is a way to copy and paste on one. Try google or the Computers and Tech forum here on Braintalk. They would know more about it.
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

4. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

Touch and hold down your finger on top of what u want to copy. Choices will pop up such as Select , SELECT all, copy, paste etc. touch select all if u are copying all on the screen. Otherwise, touch select. A minute amount will then be highlighted in blue with dots or tiny circles around it. Put your finger on a dot, one dot at a time, and drag it in the direction of what else you want highlighted. When the passage is highlighted, touch the screen by it, the word Copy pops up. Touch Copy.

Now, touch where yu want to paste it. The word paste pops up among other choices. Touch paste,

Voila.

Play around with this. Sometimes it's frustrating cuz it won't always function well.

6. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Sunshine's Avatar

You can also touch and hold down on a picture.word save image pops up. Touch it and its saved on your iPad. When u hold down touch on finger, a choice with upward arrow also can appear. Click on it to and touch save image to save image to your iPad photos.

8. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi!
    BBS gave you perfect instructions. If you go to YOUTUBE you can just search 'how to cut, copy and paste' with an Ipad.
    Then you should be able to see someone doing this.

I only have an ipad. Once in a while it is tricky to copy something. Not sure why.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

10. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Linda, I have an iPad, just recently acquired, but am finding it probably won't really replace my desktop PC that has a real keyboard. It takes much too long to enter letters on the iPad--and I've worked hard at learning shortcuts on that onscreen keyboard.

I like the iPad for a couple of games, and reading e-mail is easier on it. Being able to magnify the screen easily is great too.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

12. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

I'm really sold on laptops. I have an ASUS laptop, available at Walmart, and pretty low priced. I couldn't use the iPad because they are just TOO small. I would need bifocals to even see it.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

14. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member agate's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I thought that it would be impossible to see too but swiping your hand across the screen enlarges everything.
    MS, diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009.

"Always put off until tomorrow whatever you think you should do today." --Anonymous

16. The following 7 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Howie's Avatar

But still, look how small the screen is? I guess it's for young folks like you Agate.
    Evolution spans the Universe.

18. The following 6 users say "thanks"

Distinguished Community Member Lazarus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Howie....I have a question

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm really sold on laptops. I have an ASUS laptop, available at Walmart, and pretty low priced. I couldn't use the iPad because they are just TOO small. I would need bifocals to even see it.

Hi,
    I am a person still mourning the loss of webtv. I use the ipad in the same way...to read newspapers and research things.
    My husband has the Ipad Aire which is even smaller than the IPad 2. Here's my question: have you looked at the new ipad Pro? I was thinking of getting it because it is bigger. I just wondered what you think.

The thing is..I have never had a computer. I know how to do what I want on the IPad. I sit on the couch with the IPad on my lap so I am not interested in the keyboard. I do not use it to play games...just read newspapers and recipes...I just wondered what is different in the new IPad Pro? Any experience? Thoughts?
    Last edited by Lazarus; 12-21-2015 at 03:58 AM.
    Linda~~~~

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

20. The following 5 users say "thanks"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast