Thread: NBC Growing Hope

Distinguished Community Member

Default NBC Growing Hope

Hi Folks,

It's been awhile since I've posted but I wanted to let everyone know that this Sunday, June 7th NBC Dateline will be having a special titled "Growing Hope" It's about a family
    that lives in Virginia and there daughter has sz. that can't be controlled along with the temper/rage she has at times. Now the family is trying to get the medical marijuana for
    her. If you are interested watch it. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Sue)))))) ~

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I hope that the family is able to obtain MMJ for their daughter. It is so heartbreaking to watch our children seize, and to feel so helpless.

It's great to see you here again. How are you? Hope that you are well.

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

Distinguished Community Member

Hi Rose,

Thanks! Things are going well for me as I count down the days until school is over for the students. Here in NY they want people to pay $210 grand to fill out 2 different applications to get the
    medical marijuana and if it doesn't work for the person there's no refund. This upsetting a lot of people and now many of them won't be able to use it even if their Drs. want them on it because
    insurances won't cover the costs of it.
    Here's wishing you and your family only the best and May God Bless All of You!

Sue