Pain block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain block

I was wanting to know if anyone has had a spinal block for a bulging disc, they tell me that i need one because i have had a bulging disc for around 12 months now and it doesn't seem to go away, i have had a lot of pain for months now that radiates down my leg any advise would be apreciated.
    Dianne

Dianne, I haven't personally had a block for any of my disk problems but posters in the past have talked about getting them. If they can isolate the nerve that is being irritated by the bulge then it could help with the pain. You should know within a few days if it is successful. If you have the block I hope it provides you with pain relief even if it is temporary.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Comment

I have had several blocks some work some don't. When they work its great but you need to follow after care instructions. It isn't pleasant to get but better than nothing. Nerve pain is very hard to treat.
      If no pain, no gain is true, where is everything I should have gained?
      DDD, Fibro, CFS, pain for 20 years. ADR c 5/6 Feb. 2018 doing well.
      Back to pain management, fibromyalgia getting worse.

Comment

Working...
      X