Thread: Mama SunShine

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

Default Mama SunShine

I was saddened to find in my mail today a note from a very dear friend I met in the Alzheimer's Disease Forum in 1999. Her name was Muriel and we all called her "Ma". Her Mom had Alzheimer's D., she entered the dark world long ago, but she never lost her sense of humor. She was in her 90's, but Alzheimer's didn't do her in. A nasty virus did in a matter of hours.

From all who knew "Ma" we send our love and pray she will find peace to know her Mom is safe forevermore.

I love you Muriel, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Distinguished Community Member tic chick's Avatar

hey julia !

i didn't know muriel or her mother. i wish she could have kept coming to our little group in the alzheimer's forum, we were all losing our mother's or mil's. i'm sure she would have been a great, funny addition!

muriel's mom is at peace. i'm sorry for muriel and her loss and all of you that knew the family.

jeannie
    Last edited by tic chick; 04-19-2015 at 07:17 PM.
    Here's to good women. May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

3. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Distinguished Community Member Earth Mother 2 Angels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

((((((Julia)))))) ~

I am so sorry that your dear friend, Muriel, lost her mother. Please let Muriel know that I am sending prayers for her peace and comfort and lots of hugs ~ ((((((Muriel)))))) ~

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 48, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; lymphedema, assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.

5. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6