OT April Chit Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOAN!!!!!!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Now you've gone and scarred Howie for life!
      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

That's me. That Joan is out of control!!!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

I thought people would be relieved to know that at least one seemingly unsolvable problem has at last been solved. There's hope for an answer to MS.

Seems Howie can't take it. It was too much for him. Or maybe he disagrees with the solution. He's coming completely unglued.

Who knew that sponges are put together with glue? This place is so educational.

Some people may not realize that Howie has a SpongeBob connection. Look at his Profile if you don't believe me.
          Last edited by agate; 04-30-2015, 09:56 PM.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

My love for SpongeBob will last forever!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Will you become Howie Squarepants one day?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

I already am!!! But you can call me Howie SP!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I keep looking at those baby uils and wanting to pick one up and hold it. I don't think they'd appreciate that much though.

Comment

Okay, you got me on this one. What is a uils?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Uil is how they spell owl in Dutch. The funny part is that both words are pronounced the same!

Comment

Actually, the funny part is we both are replying in LAST months thread!!!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
                          My Grandma had a rhubarb garden and I remember it being very bitter,
                          raw..Eewww! Much better cooked with lots of sugar. I was a kid...
                          whataya expect? We're talking 70 years ago., but can still
                          remember biting into that raw rhubarb, in the yard.
                          I don't ever remember it being bitter. But definitely sour. There are actually more than one variety. The green (which we had) was the sourest. The red was the sweetest. Then at least one pink between. I didn't know about the sweeter kinds until I was an adult.
                          There is a weed that looked a lot like rhubarb. I never tried that but sometimes it was in the yard, usually along the back fence separating our yard from the neighbor's cows.

Someone of the family introduced rhubarb crunch (aka crisp) at a family reunion and it quickly became a "must" for the extended family. I liked rhubarb sauce also.

Comment

Working...
                          X