Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

My name is Michael, and I'm just shy of thirty years old. An online friend led me here tonight, so I thought I'd register and introduce myself.

Hi Michael so glad you could make it!

Comment

Welcome Michael :)
      Question: Why can't I post links or pictures?
      Question: Why can't I have a signature, avatar, or profile picture?
      Question: What's wrong with my account?

Answer: You are in the "registered users" user group. This group is very limited in what it can do. This will annoy spammers to no end Just keep posting once you have been registered for 30 days and have made 11 posts your account will be "unlocked".

It's really easy to put someone on ignore and it's strongly recommended that you do so with people who's posts you don't like.

Step 1 - log in
      Step 2 - click on the "settings" link
      Step 3 - click on the "edit ignore list" link on the left side of the screen
      Step 4 - type (or paste if you copied and pasted it) the username of the person you want to ignore
      Step 5 - click the "ok" button on the right of the screen

Easy peasy and will lower your blood pressure. One important note though, this won't hide quoted posts. It's an oversight on the developers part and it's not an easy thing to "fix." So if someone quotes someone you have ignored, you'll see the quote.

Alternatively when you click on a person's name and view their profile page, underneath their avatar, there is a option that says, "Ignore this person". Click that link and then click the yes button.

Comment

Hey Michael. Im new here too. This site has helped me for sure.. Whatchu in for?

Comment

((((((Michael)))))) ~

Welcome to BrainTalk! Hope you make yourself comfortable and join in our conversations. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Love & Light,

Rose
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyjr View Post
            Hey Michael. Im new here too. This site has helped me for sure.. Whatchu in for?
            An online friend led me here in light of our shared medical histories. I just wanted to discuss it and some other matters.

Comment

Welcome, Michael1985,

I've been part of this board since 2001, and many people here have been around that long or longer, but there are always new ones coming along too.

I'm in the MS section and don't usually visit the other sections but I just wanted to welcome you. This has always been a great place to discuss what's on your mind and to get information from other people.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

Welcome Michael. I hope you find the answers you are seeking. I have been a long time member here at BT. The people here have been a great help to me for many years. If you have questions just ask and someone will try to help you find your way.

Welcome Michael, Julia
                Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

Comment

Working...
                X