Thread: Duration of headache

Default Duration of headache

Hi Guys,

How long does the CC headache last? I get headache when I bend forward, headache is very sharp but it doesn't last long. Few seconds to couple of minutes. I strongly doubt of it is CC headache?

Thanks
    James

Default studies often talk of positional headaches associated with colloid cysts

Hi James:

The first couple of headaches that I remember lasted hours but later they would sometimes subside after a few minutes. The literature talks often of colloid cyst headaches as having a "positional" component of which I don't recall getting any relief from changing positions but here are a few quotes regarding such:

Did they say what dimensions your cyst was? Some centers prefer to operate on any cysts 1cm or larger.

Regards,
    Matthew
    Last edited by Levi; 02-01-2015 at 05:37 PM.

I have 8mm cyst. But I feel like crap all the time ...

Tinnitus, Blurred vision, Dizziness, Mild headache that just do not go away.