Dish TV users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dish TV users

If you have Dish TV, you have a bunch of movie channels free for the weekend.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Not I, but good for thou.
    Love, Sally

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

Comment

So far, the movies I've watched, I have on DVD, but here I am, watching them again!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

But they're FREE! All you have to do is turn the TV on but you'd have to put the DVD in a tray. That's a lot more work, right:?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

Well, I have been a little fumble fingered lately, it would be hard to get the DVDs back in their box. Thanks for opening my eyes Vicky, this is a good deal after all!!!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Enjoy Howie, then be sad when they take it away from you.
            Virginia

Comment

I always cry when they take those free previews away, but only for a day!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I've been watching those FREE previews all weekend, and I can honestly say, they've been worth every penny.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I use a dish (for my snack) when I watch TV does that count?

Comment

Set that dish on top of your TV, and we'll count it in.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I use an old fashioned tv antenna and a converter to analog and I get about 10-15 Stations. FREE. Nuff said.
                      Alex44 - Skypilot

Comment

alex44, I have seen you before. Welcome back. Sounds like a good deal to me.
                        Virginia

Comment

Alex, I'm an all antenna person these days too. I'm in a sweet spot and get about 40 channels, but really only watch about 4. But like you said, IT'S FREE!!!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X