No announcement yet.

OT January Chit Chat,,2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear it wasn't me! Gary, do you know anything about this?

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

The guiltiest are the ones who protest the loudest, right Gary?

Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

Comment

SEE, Gary in doing a silent protest, that's the loudest of all!!!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Honestly, I know this was meant to be lighthearted, but people need to take driving a LOT more seriously! Would we want our airline pilot thinking now was a good time to be yanking out their tooth at 30,000 feet with 200 lives in their hands???
          Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

Comment

Working...
          X