Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inversion table

Default I've often thought an inversion table would be a good thing!

Hi Mark! I know it's been ages since I was here last, but I think I may be stopping by more often. Anyway, the inersion table has peakd my interest, and always thought that it would feel good! I do think that a good stretch would do wonders! Any how, have to go cook dinner, but I hope to be here contributing to the forum once again, I really have missed being part of this family .

Till next time, Jacquie
    My avatar is of my daughter, Andrea, who we lost in a fire on 1/18/11

** Hx of an L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in April 2002 and taking daily pain meds;
    ** proud Grandma of three grandchildren, Angelo, 11/11/05, and Julianna, 1/3/08, and Penny, 6/20/13

Distinguished Community Member

Jacquie it is good to see you stopping in again. Come by any time and if enough of us do that we can slowly build this place back up. The table does a great job stretching my tight back muscles but I can't claim it does more than that for me. The thing is, having my back muscles more relaxed has helped me more than I thought. I still have bad days with pain and muscle spasms but they don't happen as often and other days I do better than I did before.
    1979 spinal issues, 1993 lumbar microdisectomy L3-4, 1996 360 3 level lumbar fusion L2-5, 1999 open thoractomy fusion T8-9,
    2002 C3-7 herniations and T4-7 herniations, 2004 total disability, a new limited life

Distinguished Community Member

Thanks Mark - Hope this finds you well and your family too. things have been too topsy-turvey for me to post.
    Blessings
    Alex4
    Skypilot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12