Thread: Always comes back

Distinguished Community Member

Default Always comes back

i am hoping since there are not any new posts here that most all of the pain is gone for everyone. I always have a rude awakening myself. Time may pass without even a small blimp no pain then suddenly it is aw cra* pain is back big time. At least it has subsided for now and i am getting back to the blissful stage of not worrying about it hitting. If it would only stay that way.

2. The following user says "thanks"

Jo6

Distinguished Community Member Jo6's Avatar

hey Daily Joy!!!! Where you are, girl? I hope you are recouping well. When you feel like it write me some mail. I love you my dear, Julia
    Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
    'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

for my brother Ben

4. The following user says "thanks"

joy

Distinguished Community Member

I am using granddaughters' iPad and not use to it yet. But it wasn't as hard to get online as it is on our computer at that. I hope you are well now Julia and holding up ok. Geeze I just had a birthday and will have to admit I am getting on up there in years lol Better than alternative.