Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey does anyone remember me posting this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey does anyone remember me posting this?

They have upgraded the site and added more games. Jeannie I think I recall you getting just as addicted as I lol. I found it again and thought I'd share.

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

hey chris!

it wasn't me, but i signed up yesterday!

played verbosity with another player...some of these people are clueless, but you get who you get . it looks like another winter addiction...like bad days in january.

thanks for the link!

jeannie
    WE ARE BT!
    "The world is a better place when you're barefoot." Mark
    "Don't go there unless you know the way back." TC
    "...there will be an answer. Let it be." Paul McCartney

Comment

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Okay it wasn't me that posted it and I was the one who was addicted lol. It use to be called the ESP game but they changed it when they added more games.

Comment

I clicked on the link and just did the gender guesser. They say they can tell your gender by which photos you find more pleasing. They said 93% chance I am male. Hmmmmm..... Not last time I checked myself ;-) and, my husband would disagree with them... lol... my children, too. I find that really odd. Anyone else play it?

Well... even if their guesses are random they should be right half the time.

Comment

Maybe it means that you're a tomboy lolol.

Comment

Working...
          X