PN helped by taking Vitamins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PN helped by taking Vitamins!

Hi all...i'm so thankful that I discovered BT ages ago, i've not posted for a very long LONG time...long story why, anyway, I'm so grateful for the lifesaving help I received here about taking Methyl B12...i was very fatigued, exhausted to the bone and EMG proved i had PN...so rather than take meds, i went searching for causes of my having PN and found answers here!
    I've also discovered that taking vitamin D also helps as well.
    Blessings to all!...and please take Methyl B12...it healed my PN within 2 months, proven by EMG and NC studies/test!

((((((GoingBinkies))))))

BACK TO BRAINTALK!

Wonderful news that you've recovered from PN through vitamin therapy. I'm a strong believer in the benefits of vitamin supplementation, particularly Vitamin D3. Thank you for sharing your experience and your success with us!

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Rose...I think was YOU who helped me decades ago. I was so ill after my having AVM and bowel surgery...then all my trobles really began
      due to B12 deficiency. Am ever so grateful someone suggested I take Methyl B12 and that's what helped me so much.
      Blessings to you!
      Zelda Zelda

Comment

((((((Zelda Zelda)))))) ~

BACK TO BRAINTALK!

Please forgive me for not remembering helping you, but if I did, I'm so glad it worked.

I wish the forums were more active for you. Unfortunately, many people left, and the posts dwindled to a precious few.

I'm happy you've returned. Perhaps more will follow your lead.

Blessings and good health to you too!

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

do you take the organic ones?
          "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Working...
          X