Will this help my neuropathy pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this help my neuropathy pain?

I was just told that a medication that you can get online called Neuropathy Support Formula can help decrease the amount of pain caused by Neuropathy. Does anybody know about this? Does it really heal the damaged nerves? After 10 years of pain I will try almost anything IF it works. boo

hello boo and welcome. I hate that you have this awful stuff. I have not heard of this so I cannot say it will help or not. Maybe someone has tried it and will post and tell us about how it worked for them.

Comment

Originally posted by joy View Post
      hello boo and welcome. I hate that you have this awful stuff. I have not heard of this so I cannot say it will help or not. Maybe someone has tried it and will post and tell us about how it worked for them.

My neighbor has PN and he uses this,but I have Pernicious Anemia. I don't think that this would be absorbed,as B12 isn't absorbed normally in my stomach. I've had this for almost 10 years now,and you'd think by now I wouldn't get excited about some "new" pill that's on the market.Well we can always hope, right??

Comment

IT IS ON MY WISH LIST PERMANETLY NOW. i WISH THIS DRATTED STUFF WOULD STOP. WELL SOME OF THE PAIN IS GONE BUT YEAH BUT THAT ONLY MEANS IN MY INSTANCE THAT THE PAIN LEFT ONLY AFTER ALL THE NERVES WERE DEAD. AND NUMB AND IN SOME CASES ALMOST TOTALLY USELESS LEFT. BAD DAY TODAY AS IT WAS DOCTOR DAY.

oops just looked up, sorry about caps.

I had to be on iron pills for years and they finally discovered I had too much of it. that was my new doctors oo ooh. So I got to get off that finally.

Comment

Hi Boo: I have seen the ad too. I think I am going to try it. Over 10 years of pain I will try anything too. I use to be a nice person..Good Luck

Comment

Neuropathic pain

Hi, I have had Neuromytonia, Isacks syndrome but find Gabapenton small doses helps . Ask your doctor, they should know whether it is right for you, cheers

Comment

Working...
            X