New to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this

I am new to this site. Is there a way to only view posts about Parkinson as well as receive e-mails when they are posted? Thanks, ptb

Originally posted by pattitb View Post
    I am new to this site. Is there a way to only view posts about Parkinson as well as receive e-mails when they are posted? Thanks, ptb
    I would say, click on Forum and then click on Parkinson or Parkinsons. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome to BrainTalk, pattitb!

To get to the Parkinson's Disease forum, you either log onto this website and then click on "FORUM" (box on top left of every page page), and scroll down to the Parkinson's one, or use this url as a bookmark to immediately link you to the Parkinson's forum: Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

At the far top right of the above page link there is a gray bar that has the words "FORUM TOOLS". If you click on that, you will get a drop down menu with 4 choices. Click on the one that says, "Subscribe to This Forum". That will lead you to another page with a box that says "Notification Type". Click on the blue box with the arrow pointing downward and you will get another drop down menu, which will let you choose daily or weekly emails. Click on the one you'd like and make sure to click on the "Add Subscription" box on the right hand side underneath the notification box.

We welcome you to BrainTalk and hope to see you in the forums!
      Last edited by Moderator #7; 07-19-2014, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X