No announcement yet.

COVID-19 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure where this discussion is but a while back Howie (remember him?) mentioned the possibility that people might be required to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and I said I didn't think so. This article indicates that in many situations people can be required to have it. There would be quite a few exceptions though.

From Consumer Reports Health (April 11), "You Could Be Required to Get Vaccinated against COVID-19":
    Last edited by agate; 04-11-2021, 08:49 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

• Parsi
      Parsi commented
      Editing a comment
      More and more colleges/universities are requiring students to be vaccinated before they can come back to campus. And some travel via public transit may be restricted.

By the way I couldn't follow your link to the article so I google it. Try this
      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
      Last edited by Parsi; 04-11-2021, 02:48 PM.

4th US Site Pauses COVID-19 Vaccinations After Adverse Reactions

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Originally posted by agate View Post
      I'm not sure where this discussion is but a while back Howie (remember him?) mentioned the possibility that people might be required to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and I said I didn't think so. This article indicates that in many situations people can be required to have it. There would be quite a few exceptions though.

From Consumer Reports Health (April 11), "You Could Be Required to Get Vaccinated against COVID-19":
      us conservatives create our own colleges
      "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

Originally posted by Parsi View Post
        More and more colleges/universities are requiring students to be vaccinated before they can come back to campus. And some travel via public transit may be restricted.

By the way I couldn't follow your link to the article so I google it. Try this
        Thanks ever so much, Parsi! I obviously am still learning how to do things in this new place. Not sure what I did wrong with this one, but you've fixed the situation.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
        X