Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you find this?

Find the mouse among the squirrels:
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

So far, I see cats and squirrels.

Comment

I wasn't able to find it either, Sunshine. I had to have it pointed out to me.

I was looking for something gray or with a long thin tail. There's another feature you should look for.

And the squirrels do mostly look like cats!
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

After a couple of minutes of scanning the picture, I did identify the mouse. First, I looked at everything that was common among the squirrels, at which point I found the mouse, without the common "feature."

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Agate, I am going to PM you and tell you where I think it is. Please let me know if I am right. I don't want to say on here and ruin it for anyone just in case I happen to be right.
          Virginia

Comment

Well, I looked at it for 10 minutes, and just gave up.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Agate confirmed that I was right. Thank you Agate!
              Virginia

Comment

I gave up too. But Virginia got it right, and so did Rose.

Comment

I FOUND IT!!! I hate mice, and squirrels from now on!
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Howie, just think of all that idle time it got rid of for you as you searched for it. Fun isn't it?
                    Virginia

Comment

((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

These kinds of games are good exercise for our brains, visual acuity, attention to detail, etc. I think we should have more of them!

Weren't there a couple of word game threads here some years ago? And Haiku? Maybe we should revive those to exercise our brains? Thank you for sharing this one, agate.

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
                      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Ure rite Rose, I feels shmarter all redy.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Okay, I have been searching and searching, and maybe I have found it . . . maybe. Now I have to figure out how to message agate to see if I'm right.
                          DAR
                          R/R 1993
                          Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

Comment

Come back and tell us if you were right DAR.

It's fun, isn't it.
                            Virginia

Comment

No, I wasn't right. I am curious to know where the little rascal is located though. lol
                              DAR
                              R/R 1993
                              Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

Comment

Working...
                              X