Keep on Moving: July 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep on Moving: July 2020

MS creates some real challenges to keep on moving. It helps to inspire each other on how to find ways to move.

Did you stretch in your bed, swing your arms, roll side to side today? Or perhaps you did housework? Or exercised in a pool? Tracked your count of steps? Chased your cat around the home? Pushed the wheelchair wheels with your arms at the store? Post them here and we can support and egg each other on.

REMEMBER: this is a keep on moving thread, not keep on exercising! Any moving is important— it doesnt have to be “exercise”! Even Science proves thaT.

Rabbit Rabbit.

Today I swam 1/2 mile. Rested, getting ready for my telemedicine with doc. Then will crash. Then will make a salad if I can do it. So tired of this nausea, of it all, frankly, But I still have hope...

Comment

Better late than never.... It's almost the end of July and I haven't figured up my step counts for June until just now.

Average step count for June (based on 29 days): 1739, the highest average since when I started doing these (November 2018).
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

WoooHOOOOO agate——you go girl!!!! My hero!
        Attached Files

Comment

What happened to this thread?? I see only 3 posts for month of July— I know we had way more than that

MODS?

Comment

Aha!! Case solved. We seemed to have posted on June, not onJuly??

Comment

We did that, yes indeedy.

Well, the word June looks a lot like the word July, doesn't it? You can hardly tell them apart.
              Attached Files
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Working...
              X