Do you remember me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember me?

I started coming in the 80's but haven't been here in along time.
    Lorraine (lor)

I see several names/people I remember

Already I forgot who I saw that I remember. One was "firehouse". But are many of these old? Does anyone still come here?
    Lorraine (lor)

Comment

I mean "firehouse"
      Lorraine (lor)

Comment

((((((lor)))))) ~

BACK!

I remember you!

This forum, like many of BT's forums these days, is not very active. But every so often, someone drops by and posts, like you did today!

Firehorse is starting telemetry today (see his post about it for more information). Sue (Porkette) visits periodically. Occasionally Howdy Dave posts. And I'm always here!

How are you? Please share an update!

Love & Light,

Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

It says I joined Oct. 2006 but I remember something happened (maybe the whole page went down???) so I had to rejoin.
          Lorraine (lor)

Comment

Those is remember

I remember HowdyDave & porkete. But I'm sorry but I don't recall you. Did you once use a different name?
            Lorraine (lor)

Comment

😢 I wrote another long reply but for some reason it didn't show
              Lorraine (lor)

Comment

((((((lor)))))) ~

BT did crash, and we all started over in 2006. I've been a member since 2000.

I've always had the same name. My "home forum" is Child Neurology. I posted frequently in the Epilepsy forum for several years in the earlier days. As you can see in my signature, both of my sons had/have epilepsy. My son, Michael, had intractable seizures for 22 years. My son, Jonathan, is generally controlled with AEDs.

Hope that you are doing well.

Love & Light,

Rose
                Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Hi Lor,

It's been a long time? How are you doing? I remember you along with HowdyDave, Earth Mother and a few more. It's great to see us getting back together again.
                  I haven't been on here for at least a yr. back in 2017 if I'm not mistaken. I'm enjoying the warm summer weather and I hope winter never comes back.

It's great to see you again. I wish you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Comment

Hi there,
                    I don't know if you remember me I didn't post much but was on when the place was going big time. I learned a lot. I found my "miracle" pill from from info that I learned from all the good people on here. I have been seizure free for 8 years now. It's a shame the place has thinned out like it has. I still pop in on occasion. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Welcome back to Geneo76 and lor!

I remember your name, lor, but for many years I hardly ever left the MS forum here. So unfortunately I don't recall anything about you, but would like to welcome you back.

If everyone drops in but leaves because there's "nobody" here, there will always be very few people who have stayed. I hope you and Geneo76 will stick around and try to make this a better place just by being here yourselves.
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatiramer acetate since December 2020.

Comment

Howdy Lor!

How could I possibly forget you?

I don't come here that often myself anymore.

Dave
                        Dave
                        Ego sum quis ego sum quod ut est quicumque ego sum - Popeye
                        www.howdydave.com

Comment

Hi Lor --- I hope you come back very soon. I was here many yeas ago and I remember you.

Comment

Lor I see you everyday on FB lol. I am glad you found your way back here.

Comment

I haven't been around in almost as long as you Lor, but I remember you. Nice to see you are still around too howdydave. Hope you all are doing well. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X