Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory techniques

CHECK OUT THE LINK

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - MEMORY TECHNIQUES [ ARCHIVE ]

Bill[uk]
    Colloid cyst removed from 3rd ventricle endoscopically oct 07 shunt inserted late oct 07.

How to improve your memory

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - how to improve your memory

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - the memory experience
    Colloid cyst removed from 3rd ventricle endoscopically oct 07 shunt inserted late oct 07.

Comment

explore your memory

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - explore your memory

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - useful lectures on memory

:o
      Last edited by Bill[uk]; 09-11-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

memory excercises

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory excercises

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - wellcome trust - memory

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory creation

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... -memory/hormones
        Last edited by Bill[uk]; 10-21-2011, 02:52 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

myths about our minds

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - myths about our minds

Comment

memory and sleep

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - radio programme- memory and sleep

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - radio programme -all in the mind -archive- good link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - radio series - all in the mind

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - scientists reverse memory loss

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory info fromThe Azheimers Society

Last edited by Bill[uk]; 11-13-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

memory- music radio programme

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory/music -radio programme

Comment

Sometmes when I have trouble falling to sleep I play a little memory game with myself.

I pick a topic then start with A and go as far as I can and most nights I fall asleep before I get to Z. I don't think I have ever got there. Here's how I do it.

You can do this in your head or you can do it out loud.

Let's say I pick Boy's Names. I will do this:

Alan

Alan, Brian

Alan, Brian, Charles

Alan, Brian, Charles, Dennis

Alan, Brian, Charles, Dennis, Edward

Go back to the beginning each time and add a new one at the end.

Try it. It really helps. I just can't and never could count sheep.

Comment

use it or lose it

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - use it or lose it

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - classical conditioning-

Popular forms of classical conditioning that are used to study neural structures and functions that underlie learning and memory include fear conditioning, eyeblink conditioning, [pavlov`s dog ]

Last edited by Bill[uk]; 11-27-2011, 08:04 AM.

Comment

reversing alzheimers

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - reversing alzheimers

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - dreams ease painful memories

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory-interactive link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - music memory

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - exploratorium
                    Last edited by Bill[uk]; 11-28-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - dreams

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - radio programme- memory

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - anxiety,ear worms and memory-radio programme

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... -memory[alzheimers]-video

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory and aging

Last edited by Bill[uk]; 12-04-2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - effects of a Brain Injury

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - plastic brains

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - memory/wellcome trust

Last edited by Bill[uk]; 12-11-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - Desert Island Discs - [music/memory radio programme-archive]
                          Last edited by Bill[uk]; 12-16-2011, 09:45 AM.

Comment

All in the mind

CHECK OUT THE LINK

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... -ALL IN THE MIND[ARCHIVE]

Comment

check out the link

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - tv programme-transplanting memories

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - my new brain [tv programme]

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - 52 week quiz

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - forgetting

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... - nostalgic smells
                              Last edited by Bill[uk]; 12-24-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X