I got kittens!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got kittens!!!

Well I am on sabbatical for fostering for Los Gatos Foster ANimal cat REscue and had planned to take a break but then I sit on FB every morning and see all the posts of animals in need and came across a woman who had a new mama with her 6 kittens and her husband told her they had to go by Monday so Labor Day I got kittens. They are just so amazing. Their eyes are opening now. Today they are 13 days old. I am beginning to see differences in them so I can sex them and tell them apart. Everything I have read says not to handle them too much during their first two weeks or mama may quit feeding regularly. So I abide, mama is healthy. They just had to be treated for fleas. I am so excited.

Attached Files

How exciting!! Bless your heart for being so good to cats.

Comment

Wicked excellent!!

Oh, please Chris, more pictures.

ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Trying to upload video. Babies eyes are all open today.

You asked for it Ann!

Comment

So, precious! Thank you for the kitten fix. What an excellent mom.

ANN

Comment

((((((Chris)))))) ~

Thank you so much for taking in this precious family! How lucky they are to be with you.

Freya is being a good Mama to her babies. Oh my! They are so adorable. And now I want one!

We'll take all the photos and videos you want to post! I can never tire of watching kittens and puppies!

Love & Light,

Rose

*Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

Mama looks very proud and pleased. They're all beautiful!
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) since December 2020.

Comment

She does look like she loves her babies. Chris it must be hard to keep your hands off them.

Thanks for the video.
                Virginia

Comment

Thanks guys. I have done minimal necessary checks here and there to make sure no fleas, no growths or abnormalities and everybody looks healthy. I have done good now it is time to socialize and get use to hands swooping in and getting use to being handled. Mama always looks at me like I am crazy but she gets them right back lol. I am trying to pick names. I think I actually have two girls and four boys. Penelope and Lola for the girls and Rusty and Angus for the orange boys now I have two more names to think of.

Comment

oh how i'd love to touch those kitten noses with my nose. that is what i always did so that they would know me. and we'd always bond. of course i know that if kitty mommy does not know you well, she might try and move her babies. i use to take that personal until i realised she was mostly trying to throw off all the male cats who migh be around and get close enough to do harm to her babies. that does actually happen i know because it happened more than once to kittens on our farm. my dad would not let me keep the cat and kittens in the house way back when. i was out wherever they were most of the time anyway. cats and kittens were y one true constant companions when i was young. it might be to cold to walk to neighbors to play but never to cold to wrap up and go pla with kitties. i still love kitten breath! thank you for being those animals best pal. so glad that there are people who can and will do the job.

Comment

We have growing kitties. They will be 9 weeks Sunday. Two have already gone to their forever homes though I don't like to give up kitties under 10 weeks but I know these people and they are in great homes. I will get them back for their final vetting then everybody gets to go. Still have two kitties and mama looking for their forever homes. They are playing in a tunnel that was donated to me by a generous person from my FB friends. I often get food and toys from Amazon or Chewy donated to feeding and entertaining the herd. Right now they are in monster mode and I am guaranteed an attack the moment I go in. Lots of rough housing and practice prey attacking LOLOL.

Comment

They are getting big, Chris. Thank you.

“Jimmy” is aa good name for a cat.

ANN

Comment

Working...
                        X