VCR/DVD player combo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCR/DVD player combo?

Yes I'm one of those nuts who still has and frankly prefers VHS. I had a VCR/DVD combo player which is broken so it attempts to ruin the tape inside the VHS. :( I know VHS,VCR, and even VCR/DVD combo players are discontinued at this point but changing VHS to DVD is kinda expensive. Does anyone know where I could get a DVD/VCR Combo player anywhere?? Help?
    Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
    My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

((((((funnylegs4)))))) ~

Jon has lots of old VHS tapes, and he has an old VHS/DVD combo player.

Amazon has a bunch of VHS/DVD combo recorder/players:

Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Love & Light,

Rose
    Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

Comment

ebay ,goodwill,thrift stores?
      "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

online sales only?
        "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

some goodwill stores on monday mark some stuff down to 2 dollars-so you could find a vhs with a RF modulator with dvd turn to channel 3 or 4 and both work

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post

online sales only?
            Thanks so much! To answer your question: Its actually better for me to buy the VCR or VCR/DVD combo in person.
            Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
            My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

Comment

Working...
            X