Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you in for your Summer or Spring Bucket list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you in for your Summer or Spring Bucket list?

Hi everyone,

How is everything going around? I hope all is well.

We had this Covid-19 pandemic for a year now, and it was a not-so-good year. We had a lot of unexpected experiences. So to take a break from this for a moment, have you considered planning for Summer or Spring? What things did you come up with?

For me, I really wanted to unwind and relax at the beach or farm. To breathe fresh air. Probably I and my family will visit my uncle in the nearby province this Summer. But it is still a plan, hoping that things will better in the coming months.

Originally posted by SweetChoco View Post
    Hi everyone,

How is everything going around? I hope all is well.

We had this Covid-19 pandemic for a year now, and it was a not-so-good year. We had a lot of unexpected experiences. So to take a break from this for a moment, have you considered planning for Summer or Spring? What things did you come up with?

For me, I really wanted to unwind and relax at the beach or farm. To breathe fresh air. Probably I and my family will visit my uncle in the nearby province this Summer. But it is still a plan, hoping that things will better in the coming months.
    I really love to take a break - a real one SweetChoco . And I wish your plans will push through but always mind Covid safety protocols.

Well, I am actually searching for where to go that is just nearby. Do you have someplace in mind?

Comment

Originally posted by daughtergaited View Post

I really love to take a break - a real one SweetChoco . And I wish your plans will push through but always mind Covid safety protocols.

Well, I am actually searching for where to go that is just nearby. Do you have someplace in mind?
      Hey there!

While doing my shortlisting, I have read this article and you may wanna check it if these places suit your travel needs. Here it is - Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

Tell me your thoughts.

Btw, thanks for the reminder. Damn, I hope we could enjoy this as much as we can despite the virus.

Comment

id like to move this summer from my fascist lefty little town and there is no pandemic its all made up
        "Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations. Sorry. If some innocent men's reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay." Teen Vogue writer Emily Lindin

Comment

I would like to get up North to the family cabin. So peaceful, and beautiful. My poor van won't make it that far. Is like a three-hour drive. I miss family get-togethers.

Comment

Originally posted by clouds z View Post
            id like to move this summer from my fascist lefty little town and there is no pandemic its all made up
            you don't believe the pandemic? why do say it is all made up?

Comment

Working...
            X