I'm off to the pain clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off to the pain clinic

Today I have an appointment to see a physician at the local pain clinic ... no treatment, just an appointment to set up an appointment for treatment. That's the usual procedure. Slow and complicated, but the actual treatment really helps. And my lower back is killing me. The treatment has been helping me for about two years.

I’m sorry to hear that you are in pain, Jingle, I hope this appointment leads to eventual relief.

ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jingle. What do you have done? I get back injections. I am definitely due.

Comment

Thanks Ann -- the treatment I get is close to a miracle. Getting that injection in my lower back is AWFUL -- Oh, it hurts. Then, in no time, that pain is gone and within a couple hours the usual, dreadful pain is gone.
        houghchrst -- (is your regular name Christine?) Get yourself to that clinic and get your injection!! Hurry up! You know what a blessing they are.
        I get steroids and Lidocaine (?? sp ??) injections in different places in my lower back.

Comment

Working...
        X