BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (A - L) > Epilepsy Forums

Old 07-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Community Member

Default Fractal videos

I have been working on some origami things for a while now and I have found some videos of people who make fractal cubes. I began searching about the words "fractal" and "art" and I came upon a forum that is all about fractals. Some people have posted some videos of some art that they done and the videos are crazy to watch. I am just wondering, will some of these videos induce a seizure. My trigger is bright, flashing lights. I am in no way advertising for this forum and I am not encouraging anyone or telling anyone to visit this particular forum. If you would like to research "fractal videos" please do at your own risk!!!
Old 07-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Distinguished Community Member

Hi UTC12,

Sometimes certain colors or bright flashing lights like strobe lights can trigger sz. for some people. This is known as being photosensitive. People that make fractal videos need to put a warning on the videos or they will be fined by people and the FCC can also go after them. Thanks for sharing this info. Just like you certain colors trigger sz. for me so I will be staying away from them. Here's wishing You Well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Old 07-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Community Member

Thanks for the info. I will be sure to pass this on.