BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (M - Z) > Multiple Sclerosis

Old 02-15-2007, 02:25 AM
New Community Member

Default Riverwild/ Please Pass This Along!

I got my IBM 1998 to let me post. I am not sure how I got it here since I couldn't get to do it elsewhere...the new PC should be here next week.

I am ok. Not much to report or complain about. I read when and where I can.

I sometimes want to YELL at the posts I read, whether it's here or on other boards. At other times I wish I could reach out and hug you and tell you, it will be OK!!

The only thing I can say without reservation, is that we all may have different religions or countries or races or homes or boards. but they all reach to the same place in their own way.

I miss my friends, no matter which board they hang out on, and regardless of whether they are board or cyber friends or real life friends, they ARE friends. They support me and I value their advice. I hope they value my advice. I value the exchanges we share.

This is the value of the internet, the ability to connect and share and make something better in our world, to reach out and touch each other in some way when someone reaches out and says "help me, tell me, talk to me, I'm scared, I don't understand!"

For all of you who do that and reach out, I say BRAVO and well done and thank you!!

For those of you who search for intimidation and angst and arguments?...Who find fault, and pick apart posts and just cannot answer when you can? Who ignore it when someone asks for help ?

It's like a sidewalk during a crime scene....move along folks!!!

Don't offer opinion, just move along!
Old 02-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Distinguished Community Member

When I see your name makes me think of 'Riverdance'' which I love

Abby
Old 02-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Community Member

Hello Riverwild good to "see" you.

I'm glad to hear your doing well. Isn't it just the pits when you can't do more than read. I do hope the new computer comes soon.
Old 02-16-2007, 12:28 AM

We miss you Riverwild! That must be a record getting a 1998 IBM to last this long... I look forward to your return!

DX 1/03 RRMS
Old 02-16-2007, 10:11 PM

Abby,

Riverwild has been and always will be, Riverwild, if I may be so bold as to speak for her. I know her first from MSW, and she has been on this forum occasionally. She's lots of fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy having her here as a member.

DX 1/03 RRMS
Old 02-17-2007, 12:52 PM

Abby,

I'm sure you'll like Riverwild, she's very intelligent and has a good sense of humor....

DX 1/03 RRMS
Old 02-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Community Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
Abby,

Riverwild has been and always will be, Riverwild, if I may be so bold as to speak for her. I know her first from MSW, and she has been on this forum occasionally.
Abby,

Ewizabeth already answered your question about Riverwild.

She knew her first from MSWorld and from BT.

There really isn't anything strange - many of us belong to more than one board and know each other from those other boards.

Being a new member doesn't mean you are new to MS or to other members.

If you will look at a members join date some have been registered for awhile and just may not have posted before.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:56 AM

Glad you found your way back here Riverwild

I only belong to this board and therefore do not have the benefit of knowing who some of you know.

Abby

Last edited by Abby2006; 02-18-2007 at 01:29 AM.