BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (A - L) > Aneurysm

Aneurysm Welcome to the BrainTalk Communities Aneurysm Forum

Old 04-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Community Member

Unhappy leaving for hospital

helllo just wanted to ask for some prayers, Im leaving for hospital for my surgery for tommorow to remove my massive tumor . Been a rough time of it latley but also got to enjoy my BDAY Friday and got nice gifts and had fun. Easter Service was wonderful.

Bought myself some Victoria Secret things, YUP! this old Gal.

My love and thoughts to you all, I wish you were with me at hospital to hold my hand. Cant to come back home and know I made it through again.

god Bless you all
love Dorothy from Oz (would someone mind forwarding this to our spiney forum friends for me. Thankyou so much.

Old 04-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Distinguished Community Member

Dorothy - I wish you the very very best on your surgery. I will send prayers that your surgery is successful, and your recovery swift! Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can!! My best to you!
Old 04-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Banned

Dorothy....I'm not sure which forum that is or I would send it!

Listen my friend with the Victoria Secret (love it) You are a strong women, I know you can and will come through this surgery. I loved you from the day I came to this site 3 years ago...you are an inspiration to all of us.

I'll be with you and I will be holding your hand my friend....you are tough,and I can't wait to hear you are home again. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Don't be afraid....God has a special place in his heart for you.

ooxx
mimi
Old 04-10-2007, 07:41 PM

(((Dorothy from Oz ))) I am sending prayers and posative vibes your way sweetie ,there will be a lot of us there in spirit holding your hand Hun ,I know I will be one ,so remember you are not alone . I will be waiting and watching for your update ,God Bless .((( Hugs))) Snap
Old 04-10-2007, 07:42 PM

Exclamation

((((((Dorothy)))))),

Oh, I'm glad I got persuaded to come back to BrainTalk!! Just in time to tell you that I love you, sister.

You know you're in my prayers (and, of course, in my heart).

Stay safe. And BELIEVE in healing!!

BIG HUGS (and love). I know which forum you mean; I'll let the "Spinies" know.

Barbara
Old 04-10-2007, 08:26 PM

Dorothy....You will be in our prayers..... best of care to you pre--during---post op recovery . Prayers for your family as well. Hang tight .....

God Bless...Lori
Old 04-10-2007, 09:55 PM

Sending you love and best wishes hun!

HUGS
Suzanne
Old 04-10-2007, 11:32 PM

Wink Hi Dorothy

My thoughs and prayers will be with you!! You have been thrigu a lot, I know you are a very tough woman and you will do great! You have a lot of prayers here!!!!

You go girl with the victoria's secret!! Happy birthday too, gald you had a nice one and Easter!!! Mine is this week, I was born on Easter

We will all be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!! We will all be there in spirit!! Can't wait to hear from you again!! God bless you hun! Love Tricia XOXOXOXO
Old 04-11-2007, 01:23 AM
Community Member

Sending lots of strong warm, positive vibes for a successful surgery and rehab. We'll be keeping those thoughts throughout the procedure. Take care, Judy
Old 04-11-2007, 05:38 AM

Dorothy my friend, Good Luck, you are a strong woman you will get through this and I will be thinking of you sending lots of postive vibes

pam from england