BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (A - L) > Child Neurology

Old 01-29-2007, 05:45 PM
Distinguished Community Member

Default Prayer Chain for Grant...please join me.

Dear Lord ~ Be with your servent Grant and his family as they are in the hospital trying to get Grant's seizures under control. Guide the doctors and medical staff to find the best way to calm the seizures and return Grant to his normal self. We also ask that you be with Paul and Alison as they are by Grant's side. They have been incredible witnesses of your power at work in their lives so we ask you to be with them now in their time of need. Give them strength, courage, discernment, peace and allow respite to be provided so they can also get the rest that they need. In your son's name ~ AMEN.

Jennifer

Last edited by glad2beadam's mom!; 01-29-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:56 PM

Oh my Lord, please keep Grant, Paul and Alison (and Lucy!) in the palm of your healing and loving hand. God protect them from pain and fatigue. Send your angels to are for them. God Bless you my friends, Donna
Donna, Mum to Natalie (18), ablebodied, beautiful, kind and high strung and Nicholas(22), severe spastic CP, non-verbal, tube fed, multiple surgeries, chronic pain, palliative, happy kid except when Liverpool football club is losing!
Check out my blog: http:/www.donnathomson.blogspot.com

Old 01-29-2007, 06:00 PM

Dear Lord wrap Grant, Alison and Paul in your arms. Guide the doctors in the direction of divine healing for Grant. We ask that you give them all the strength to get thru this most difficult time. You are almighty and wonderful Lord. Continued love and prayers to you all Grant, Paul and Alison.

Love always
Ma

www.caringbridge.org/visit/megansheppard[/COLOR]
Old 01-29-2007, 06:13 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please be with Grant while he is in the hospital, cause these seizures to cease and leave no damage to your child...be with his mom and dad and sister and give them comfort and rest, cause the doctors and nurses to be understanding and insightful in his treatment.

In Your Precious Name,

Amen

{{{{Paul, Alison and family}}}}
Old 01-29-2007, 06:47 PM

Father, please be with Grant, Paul and Allison during this stressful time. Be the healing hands and compassionate hearts within the doctors and nurses that come into contact with this precious family. Give them the peace that passes all understanding. Please Lord, return Grant to his normal championship mode.

Thank you Lord.
grandmother/mom to Tyler (16): OS, cortically visually impaired, quadriplegic, severely developmentally delayed, no speech, severe intractable seizures, frontal and temporal lobe atrophy, scoliosis/kyphosis and kidney stones, but what a precious gift from God. "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change."
Old 01-29-2007, 06:47 PM

Lord, bless Grant and Paul and Allison in this stressful time. Help the doctors help Grant. Let the seizures cease. Defeat the enemy attacking Grant and lift him and his family up in this their time of need!

Amen
Old 01-29-2007, 06:53 PM

Gracious Heavenly Father, Please give the doctors your wisdom. Please wrap your loving arms around Paul, Allison and grant and show them your peace during this time. Allow them to feel your presence and rest as well. Please stop these seizures.

Continue to use these sweet people as your lights and witnesses.....

In your name, Amen....
Old 01-29-2007, 07:57 PM

God hear our prayers and help Grant return to his normal state quickly. Help Paul and Alison continue to be strong advocates Grant. Amen
Old 01-29-2007, 08:21 PM

Heavenly Father, and Ultimate Physician...we ask your healing powers for Grant to stop these seizures, wisdom and direction for your earthly servants in doctors uniforms, grace, peace and wisdom for Paul and Alison to be the strong advocates for Grant they always are.

You promise where two or more are gathered in Your name, you are there also, Lord in this 'room' are many of one accord though we've never seen each other face to face...but we recognize one another in YOUR power and love, and ask for your devine intervention at this moment.

All praise, glory and gratitude to the One who brings all healing! Thank you Lord, for hearing our prayers... In Your Precious Son's name...Amen
Old 01-30-2007, 03:41 AM

Praying for Grant, Paul and Alison.