BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (A - L) > Child Neurology

Old 06-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Distinguished Community Member

Default Prayer Chain for CJ

CJ... From your previous threads in the last couple of days, it's obvious you are undergoing some really serious issues, and since I know you have been such a prayer warrior for our kids, it's time to return the favor. You mentioned that today would be very tough and full of uncertainty... and I know you can use all the prayers and encouragement you can get. So, ladies, and gentlemen... please, let's send CJ our love, our prayers, our encouragement. We may not know what is happening, but God does. CJ does. And when she is ready to share, may we be there for her, like she's been here for us.

CJ... Sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers your way. I'm believing in Divine intervention, healing and miracles for you. May God get the glory!

Dori
Attached Images
File Type: jpg praying.jpg (15.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 AM

We're praying for you CJ. May the Lord keep you and heal you and give you comfort at this difficult time!

Lacy
Old 06-18-2008, 11:05 AM

CJ~

I'm adding my prayers to the others. Please know that we are with you in spirit and hold you close to our hearts.

I also believe in miracles. And I'm asking for one for you.

Love,
~Pansy~
Old 06-18-2008, 11:14 AM

"Lord Jesus, you came into the world to heal our infirmities and to endure our sufferings. You went about healing all and bringing comfort to those in pain and need. We come before you now in this time of illness asking that you may be the source of strength in body, courage in spirit and patience in pain for our dear friend. May we join ourselves more closely to you on the cross
and in your suffering that through them we may draw our patience and hope."

May the Lord bless you and keep you close to His heart, may He continue to give you the strength and grace to face life's challenges. Amen

Old 06-18-2008, 01:26 PM

CJ... (((hugs))) and prayers for you and your family.
Mom to Samantha (11), Claire (9), and Tom (7). Tom is developmentally delayed, with poor vision and poor fine motor skills. His seizures are fairly well controlled by diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free. Next on the list: soy, nuts, tomatoes, peanuts, peas, eggs, and melons.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:20 PM

((CJ)) sending positive thoughts of strength and healing, we are all here for you...
Hi I'm Lauren from the UK. I have CP and hydrocephalus (done the gauntlet, 1 shunt, 2 shunts, back to 1 shunt and now an ETV) as a result of an IVH following birth at 26 weeks gestation. Both traumatic at times but they make me who I am. Reasonably stable now except for long-term trouble sleeping due to pulsating sensation when lying down but taking one day at a time and doing well.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:28 PM

Sending up prayers and positive thoughts for CJ and her family. God bless!

Becca
Old 06-18-2008, 04:07 PM

CJ, lifting you up in prayer to our awesome Lord!!!! May you feel his comfort and love. All my love, hugs and prayers.....

www.caringbridge.org/visit/megansheppard[/COLOR]
Old 06-18-2008, 05:12 PM

{{{{{{CJ}}}}}}

Although I rarely post, I do visit here frequently to keep current with everyone and pray for all of our CN Family. When I read your posts today, I was so saddened that you are struggling with an illness. I join in prayer for your strength and healing ~ for your miracle. My prayer candle is lit for you at this moment, as I ask for Divine Intervention on your behalf.

You are a strong woman of faith and courage, who inspires all of us with your wisdom and insight. We surround you with our hope and prayers.

God bless you and place His Healing Hands upon you, CJ ~

Love & Light,

Rose
*smallrose Mom to Jon, 41, (seizure disorder; Gtube; trache; colostomy; osteoporosis; hypothyroid; enlarged prostate; assorted mysteries) and Michael, 32, (intractable seizures; Gtube), who were born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease and courageous spirits. Our Angel Michael received his wings in 2003 and now resides in Heaven. Our Angel Jon lives at home with me and Jim, the world's most wonderful dad.
Old 06-18-2008, 06:49 PM

CJ-

Thinking of you,and your family..may the love and strength of God,get you and your family through this difficult time...

Love,Kristin

CoolAngel28~"When life deals you a lemon,make lemonade and brownies." also "Life is like a box of chocolates,ya never know what you're gonna get."