BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > Specific Neurological Conditions (A - L) > Autism

Old 12-19-2006, 02:42 AM
Distinguished Community Member

Arrow our pictures

we finally got our pictures done.. well some of them. i had to get at least the boys group pic and one of all of us done for grandparents christmas gifts before the boys left today for disneyland. that was my christmas present was them being gone for 5 days . the pictures didnt scan as well as the pictures came out. they seemed to scan darker than the pictures. my hair is lighter and redder than it shows and two of the boys have brown shirts on and two have black shirts on. i have a brown and black striped shirt on. lol

here is a christmas card version of our family picture..

here is a collage of the 4 pictures put on one.. you cant see them as well tho.

gm
Gina Marie - Gorlin Syndrome also know as BCCNS, GERD, DDD, asthma,possible seizures, migraines, neurogolical disorders - Mom to : Nathan -ADHD Caleb- ADHD,asthma Adam - Gorlin Syndrome - BCCNS, ADHD,Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS, emotional/behavior issues and Noah - Gorlin Syndrome -BCCNS, ADHD, bronchial stenosis, asthma, Chiari Malformation. Adam and Noah's CaringBridge site..
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahhaugh

Last edited by GinaMarie; 12-20-2006 at 01:43 AM. Reason: lol i was tired and said birthday instead of christmas. lol uggggggggg
Old 12-19-2006, 02:55 AM

Your boys look so sweet xoxox

Nice piccies!
Old 12-19-2006, 06:07 PM

GinaMarieeee...!!!!! FOUR BOYS.....!!!! Amazing grace!!!! They are so kind looking guys. I am sure they must have their tempers, but in the picture they look so sweet. Congratulations!
Still it brings to my memory one of friends who wanted badly a little girl so she got it after 4 boys or my other friend after 6 girls the 7th was a boy.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:17 PM

What great pics!!! I can see why you would be soo proud! Have a great birthday present!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:19 AM

Oh shoot...I'm sorry I missed the part about it being your birthday - I think I was lapsing into shock imagining FOUR Vincent's here to care for. Enjoy your birthday 'peace' if you can without missing them - as silly as that sounds, it goes that way don't it? And most of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 01:48 AM

Red face

boy i must have been so tired from driving to sacramento and back.. or maybe it was from getting two biopsies done yesterday lol who knows. lol

the break isnt for my birthday. lol that isnt til may 2nd. lol its my christmas present to have 5 days off. lol lol i was wondering about the birthday wishes then i went back and read my post. lol sorry for that. lol i was up early and drove to sacramento for a derm appt and had two biopsies and then was in town for a few hours then drove back home..

lol maybe it was from the shock of not having the boys home fighting constantly and not having to referee their fights. lol

the 'sweet' and 'loving' looks on thier faces are for the camera. lol as they say... looks can be deceiving. tho i love these boys soooooo much. doctors had told me i wasnt suppose to be able to have children or at least like i did.. but god saw my needs i guess.. tho i thought i needed a girl.. lol god thought i needed patience and gave me 4 boys all with adhd and two with my disease. lol but the are all precious [especially when they are sleeping]
gm
Gina Marie - Gorlin Syndrome also know as BCCNS, GERD, DDD, asthma,possible seizures, migraines, neurogolical disorders - Mom to : Nathan -ADHD Caleb- ADHD,asthma Adam - Gorlin Syndrome - BCCNS, ADHD,Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS, emotional/behavior issues and Noah - Gorlin Syndrome -BCCNS, ADHD, bronchial stenosis, asthma, Chiari Malformation. Adam and Noah's CaringBridge site..
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahhaugh