BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives  

Go Back   BrainTalk Communities 10/2006-8/2011 Archives > General Subjects > Featured Websites

Featured Websites A forum to discuss and comment on useful medical websites that have appeared in the "Featured Websites" link at the top of every page here.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:43 PM
New Community Member

Default My Positive Huntington's Page

I am 24, am experiencing Huntington’s Disease symptoms. My family is one of the few in the world who have early onset. I was a Nurse before I got sick. I made a positive, comprehensive website. It has a blog, care giving tips, ways to fight brain fog, myths, my story, my families’ story, history, and ways to have a positive testing experience. I also put on there the poems I got published in the horizon.

http://heatherdugdale.angelfire.com/
Old 01-19-2008, 04:06 AM
BrainTalk Nerd/Nerdette

Heather,

Thank you for sharing the link to the site you've created. It is so important, particularly wherein you've addressed the myths (a huge barrier to really understanding).

Your site is very moving and inspirational, too.

A Hopi Elder Speaks
Old 03-08-2008, 03:01 PM
New Community Member

Default Thank you

After I have to change the way we look at HD. We have so much myth and not enough facts.That section came up from Husband. He thought it would be neat, thank him. I was once told I don't have HD by a Doctor because I was not a man.